• By Nafeesa Saleh
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 81 kcal
Ingredients for Egg-white Chips
- › Egg whites - 3 piece
- › Cheese low fat- 10gm
- › Butter- 5 gm
- › Dry Spices: salt, black pepper powder, oregano( all a pinch)
- › Red chilly powder- a pinch
- › coriander leaves- a few
1. Whisk the egg whites adding all dry spices, you may include herbs all well.
2. Grease the muffin non-stick tray with butter and spoon the mixture so that only its bottom is covered. The thinner the layer, more crispy it will be.
3. Top it with grated cheese, red chilly powder and coriander leaves.
4. Bake it in oven at 200°C for about 20 minutes (mine is gas oven) or until it's light crisp brown. Enjoy!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!