Egg Spinach Roll with Mushroom and Tomatoes
• By avinash singh
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 274 kcal
Ingredients for Egg Spinach Roll with Mushroom and Tomatoes
- › Egg Whites
- › Spinach
- › Tomato
- › Mushroom
- › Ghee/oil
- › Ginger garlic paste
- › Salt, pepper, parsley flakes
1. Take 368 grams of just Egg whites and whisk in a bowl
2. Take 30 grams of spinach, chop it and mix with egg white
3. Take 150 grams of tomato, chip it and mix with egg whites
4. Take 36 grams of white mushroom, chop it and mix with egg whites
5. Add salt, pepper, little ginger garlic paste and parsley flakes and mix it
6. Heat 5 grams of oil/ghee in a pan
7. Initially prepare as if your are preparing a omelette. All you have to do it just roll the omelette and cook on a slow flame.
8. NOTE: The best way to cook the roll is on a low flame and covered lid.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!