Egg paneer fried rice
• By Aachal Palewar
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 620 kcal
Ingredients for Egg paneer fried rice
- › Egg - 3
- › Paneer - 50g
- › Rice - 40g
- › Ghee/oil - 10g
- › Veggies (French beans, carrot, red bell pepper, yellow bell pepper, onion) - 200g
- › Curry leaves - few
- › Ginger - half inch finely chopped
- › Garlic - 5 cloves finely chopped
- › Black pepper
- › Salt
- › Lemon/ACV
1. Add oil to a pan, add eggs, black pepper powder and salt - scrumble and keep aside.
2. Add oil to pan, add ginger, garlic, paneer, veggies and powdered black pepper generously and salt to taste.
3. Add scrumbled egg and cooked rice.
4. Add lemon juice as per your taste or apple cider vinegar 1 spoon.
5. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!