• By Nalini
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:6 Minutes 230 kcal
Ingredients for Egg paddu
- › Eggs, coriander leaves , mint leaves , green chilies , capsicum , onions , salt and turmeric
1. 1)Break 2 eggs in a bowl and add finely chopped onions, capsicum , salt , turmeric , green chilies ,mint leaves and coriander leaves . 2 ) Mix them together 3) Heat the paddu pan and oil to with butter / ghee/ oil . I used 5g of butter to make 5 paddus. 4) Pour the mixed ingredients in the pan and cover with a lid 5 ) Cook them in medium flame for 3 to 4 mins and flip and cook them again without lid for 3 mins Vegetarians can substitute eggs with chickpea powder ( besan ) and rest of the ingredients remain the same
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!