Egg omelette with style
• By Priyanka Pal Chowdhury
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 219 kcal
Ingredients for Egg omelette with style
- › Eggs : 2
- › Salt as per taste
- › Masala if you want to add
- › Olive Oil : 1gm
1. Crack the eggs and separate the yellow and white portion of the eggs.
2. Beat them separately and mix the salt and masala as per taste.
3. Heat up the pan and add some oil.
4. Pour the yellow portion of the egg on the pan and cook it. spread it across the pan so that it can cook in the round shape.
5. After it is cooked, take it out. cut it in strips with knife.
6. Now place the alternative strips on the pan and fill the gaps by pouring the white portion of the egg. Cook it Again.
7. Your special looking omelette is ready.
8. You may find some Extra white portion of the egg remaining. you can cook and eat it 😝.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!