Egg Masala Maggie 👌
• By Mohit Kashyap
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:15 Minutes 538 kcal
Ingredients for Egg Masala Maggie 👌
- › 1 packet Maggie Noodles
- › 2 eggs
- › Maggie Masala
- › Salt
- › Oregano
- › Coriander leaves
- › 1 Green chilly
- › 1 teaspoon oil
1. Take a pan and add 2 cups water to it, Bring the water to boil and add the noodles to the pan.
2. Once noodles turn soft, switch off the flame
3. Drain the water and keep aside
4. Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan
5. Whisk the egg in a bowl and add into the pan
6. Scramble the egg and once it is cooked, add the masala and mix well.
7. Finally add the cooked noodles. Mix well till the noodles are coated with the masala.
8. Cook for a minute and remove from heat.
9. Egg maggi noodles is now ready to be served hot.
10. Tip - You can also add vegetables, onion , garlic as well.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!