| 1 minute to read
egg kothu chapati
- butter, jeera 1/2 teaspoon
- egg -3
- chapati 1
- onion, tomato, green chilli
- turmeric powder, pepper powder, biryani masala
- coriander leaves,lime juice
- (optional-add more veggies)
add butter to a kadai, add jeera and let it splutter.
saute diced onions,tomatoes (add other optional veggies now)
beat 3eggs with salt and pepper
add the spice powders to the onion tomato mixture
add the beaten eggs ,add salt and let it cook for 4-5 mins.
cut chapati into thin slices and mix it to the above preparation.
garnish with coriander leaves and lime juice(optional)