Egg in a HOLE( I have named this)
• By Bhavna
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:10 Minutes 370 kcal
Ingredients for Egg in a HOLE( I have named this)
- › 2 eggs, 60 gm bread( 2 slices), half slice cheese 3 gm ghee
1. Cut the middle of the bread with a katori. keep aside. add the rest of the bread to the frying pan with ghee( make sure the pan is nice and hot). break the eggs into the hole. Cover pan for 2 mins if you like the yolk runny or flip over. ( the bread will be nicely crisp by now). meanwhile put cheese into the cut out bread and press. toast the pressed round sandwich. sprinkle with peri peri powder or pepper. Enjoy!!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!