Egg Drop Soup
• By Bhavya Mehtani
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:15 Minutes 90 kcal
Ingredients for Egg Drop Soup
- › Egg whites - 2 eggs
- › Ripe Tomato - 60 gms
- › Chopped Garlic - 10 gms
- › Red Bell Peppers- 50 gms
- › Olive Oil - 2.5 ml
- › Spring onions - 2
1. Heat oil in pan. Add garlic and sauté.
2. Then add tomatoes and red bell peppers together and sauté.
3. Once it’s done add salt, black pepper and a pinch of turmeric. Mix everything well.
4. Then add 1.5 cups of water and boil it on high flame for 3-4 mins
5. Then add egg whites and keep stirring continuously so that no lumps are formed. Stir it for 1-2 mins and it’s ready.
6. Garnish it with spring onions.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!