Egg drop chicken soup
• By Shenaz Dungrawala
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 234 kcal
Ingredients for Egg drop chicken soup
- › Chicken breast - 50gms
- › Whole egg - 2
- › Carrots - 30gms
- › Sweet corn - 20gms
- › Salt
- › Pepper powder
1. In a pressure cooker, add 1 cup water, chicken pieces, chopped carrot pieces, corn. Give it 2 whistles.
2. Take 2 eggs in a bowl. Whisk them. Pour this mixture into the hot mixture above. Mix it vigorously while adding eggs to form thread like structures.
3. Add salt and pepper powder to taste.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!