• By Brijnandan patel
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:20 Minutes 514 kcal
Ingredients for Egg curry+bhurji
- › 4 Whole Boiled eggs (A little fried) and 1 Raw egg 2 medium size tomato 1 onion Mirch Coriander leaves Ginger Garlic paste
- › 16 gm Ghee
- › Masala : Garam masala or Grinned Desi khada garam masala
1. 1. Heat ghee in pan 2. Add jeera and hari mirch, then ginger garlic paste wait for 30-40 sec then add onion or onion paste after one minute add masala salt haldi acc to ur taste. Add tomato paste and keep mixing it 3. After 3-4 minutes u will feel the fragrance😄 Then add boiled fried eggs Add some water 50-100 ml 4. Add one raw egg in curry (It taste like bhurji) 5. Leave it for 5 min in low flame Ur meal is ready ☺️
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!