Egg Chila with chick peas
• By Rahul Gurjar
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:15 Minutes 546 kcal
Ingredients for Egg Chila with chick peas
- › Eggs 2
- › Besan .25 cup
- › Oats .25 cup
- › Spinach 5 leaves
- › Salt teaspoon
- › Milk 1 tablespoon
- › boiled chickpea
- › butter 1tbsp
1. Grind oats in mixer and keep aside.
2. take besan or chickpea flour into a bowl and mix oats in this
3. add salt, onion and spinach leaves in to it
4. mix all of them well and at last add eggs and beat until you get a flowing batter
5. add little milk.
6. greace pan with butter and pour batter into the pan and cook for 5 minutes from both sides
7. serve it with boiled chickpeas.
8. this tastes delicious and crispy.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!