egg cheese stuffed paratha
• By ankita singisetty
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:15 Minutes 394 kcal
Ingredients for egg cheese stuffed paratha
- › 1 whole egg
- › 25gm cheese
- › 10 gm onion
- › 10 gm tomato
- › 1 green chilli
- › 10 gm ghee
- › 50 gm atta
- › salt and pepper
1. mix the atta with water and make dough. it weighs around 80 gm
2. take a bowl
3. add all other ingredients
4. add salt and pepper
5. make a square layer paratha
6. fry it on tawa from both the side.
7. with help of knife, cut the upper layer of paratha and add this stuff with spoon.
8. cover the layer and cook from both the side.
9. cut into 4 pc and enjoy with green chutney
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!