Egg cheese omlette and tea
• By Gaurav Khare
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:10 Minutes 567 kcal
Ingredients for Egg cheese omlette and tea
- › 5 eggs + 2 cheese slice + 5 ml oil - omlette tea - milk -50 ml + 5 gm sugar
1. Whisk eggs, water, salt and pepper. Spray 8-inch (20 cm) non-stick skillet with cooking oil. When eggs are almost set on surface but still look moist, cover half of omelette with filling. ... Cook for a minute, then slide omelette onto plate. . Take note that the bottom of the omelette should not be brown but a vibrant yellow colour.Add the toppings once the egg has set in and scatter them before folding. Use medium heat.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!