Egg Cheese Omelette
• By Vibhav Ojha
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:10 Minutes 239 kcal
Ingredients for Egg Cheese Omelette
- › Butter - 5g
- › Cheese - 1 Slice
- › Whole Eggs - 2
- › Oregano Mix - a pinch
- › Freshly Chopped Onion, Capsicum and coriander - 80 to 100g
1. Mix eggs and all the veggies with salt and a bit of pepper into an omlette mixture.
2. Take a non stick pan and greese with butter.
3. Spread the mixture on hot pan. Once cooked from a side flip the omlette and place the cheese slice in between. Sprinkle the oregano Mix. Cook for 1-2 minute.
4. Switch off the flame. Fold from middle at let it rest in the pan for 30 sec.
5. Serve with toast or your choice of sauce.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!