| 1 minute to read
- 3 Egg(Boiled,shelled and chopped)
- 1 Medium onion(chopped)
- 1 tsp Kasuri methi(dry fenugreek leaves)
- 1tsp Ginger garlic paste
- 5 gm Butter
- 1 Medium Tomato (chopped)
- 2 Green chillies (chopped)
- Salt to taste
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1/4 tsp Red chilli powder
- 1/4tsp Cumin powder
Heat the butter in pan,add onion saute it for a min then add ginger garlic paste and green chillies.Cook for 1-2 mins til the onion changes color.
Mix tomato alongwith all dry spices,cook for 2-3 mins.now add Kasuri methi mix well with tomato masala.
Lastly,add chopped boiled egg combined well with tomato masala and cook for another 2-4 mins.stir occasionally.