Egg and cucumber Salad
• By Adil Haque
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
15 Minutes 689 kcal
Ingredients for Egg and cucumber Salad
- › Egg 4 no.
- › Cucumber 4no.
- › 4 small cucumber pickles or lemon juice little bit
- › 30gm mayonnaise
1. Place eggs in a saucepan and cover completely with cold water. Bring water to a boil. Cover, remove from heat, and let eggs stand in hot water for 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from hot water, and cool.
2. Peel eggs. Chop into eighths, and transfer to a medium salad bowl.
3. Cube cucumbers and pickled cucumbers, and add to eggs. Mix in mayonnaise. Refrigerate until thoroughly chilled.
4. Bon Appetite!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!