egg and banana crepes
• By Neha Pawar
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:25 Minutes 278 kcal
Ingredients for egg and banana crepes
- › 2 eggs
- › 15g whey for whey sauce
- › 1 banana
- › 1-2 tsp stevia
1. Mash banana and add 2 eggs. Make a mixture and add some cinnamon powder and stevia.
2. Make thin omelette and roll it like a crepe
3. Add 1-2 tsp water in 15g whey to make whey sauce
4. Add some whey sauce over the crepes
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!