| 1 minute to read
- 1. Whole eggs 3
- 2. Ginger garlic paste
- 3. Ghee 5 gm
- 4. Onion 1
- 5. Tomato 1
- 6. Green chillies
- 7. Coriander leaves
- 8. Turmeric powder, coriander powder , red chilli powder, garam masala as per taste
1. Finely chop onion and add to the heated non stick kadai once ghee gets heated.
2. Cut the green chilli in half and add. Otherwise it may get very spicy.
3. Once onion turns brownish pink add the ginger garlic paste and after 5 minutes add the chopped tomato and cook for another 5 minutes.
4. Add the eggs by breaking them one by one on top of the kadai.
5. Add salt, turmeric and other masala and cook for 5 minutes covered.
6. Garnish with chopped coriander and serve hot with bread or roti.