Easy Peasy Moong Daal
• By Pooja
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:15 Minutes 278 kcal
Ingredients for Easy Peasy Moong Daal
- › Whole Moong Dal
- › Misc: Jeera, Hing, Onion, tomato, green chillies, garlic cloves (optional)
1. Wash dal with water and put it in cooker
2. add required water and jeera, hing, onion, tomato, garlic , garlic cloves.
3. Switch on the gas stove and let it cook (i waited till 4-5 whistles)
4. Open the lid and add more water if required the let boil for sometime else Serve hot with Chapati/rice.
5. Note: you can add ghee on top. Macros are not included for Chapati
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!