| 1 minute to read
Easy High protein Soya Bhurji
- Soya Granules ￼Onions ￼Tomatoes ￼Garam Masala ￼Salt ￼Turmeric Powder ￼Ginger-Garlic Paste ￼Rye Seeds ￼Jeera Seeds ￼Hing Powder ￼Capisum ￼Green Chilli ￼Red Chilli Powder ￼Ghee
1. Boil 100 gm Soya Granules as per the instructions on Packet. Keep it aside.
2. Chop all Vegetables mentioned above, Keep it aside.
3. In a Cooking Vessel, Add 10 gms of Ghee. once it heats, add Rye and Jeera. Let it crack. Add Hing Powder and then Ginger-Garlic Paste.
4. Add onions and saute for 2-3 min till it turns brown.
5. Add Capsium, Chilli, and cook for 2 min.
6. Add Tomatoes and all Masala with Salt. Add water, and let the paste be formed and cook well till 5-7 min.
7. Once the paste (Base) is done, Add minced boiled Soya Granules (remove water completely by pressing it).
8. Keep cooking for 10-15 min till all water is evaporated.
9. Garnish with Coriander Leaves.
10. Serve Hot, can be eaten alone or with bread of your choice or with rice.