Easy High protein Soya Bhurji
Posted by : Aishwarya Sharma
- Food Type : Veg
- Cook Time : 00:15
- Cuisine : Indian
How to make Easy High protein Soya Bhurji
1. Boil 100 gm Soya Granules as per the instructions on Packet. Keep it aside.
2. Chop all Vegetables mentioned above, Keep it aside.
3. In a Cooking Vessel, Add 10 gms of Ghee. once it heats, add Rye and Jeera. Let it crack. Add Hing Powder and then Ginger-Garlic Paste.
4. Add onions and saute for 2-3 min till it turns brown.
5. Add Capsium, Chilli, and cook for 2 min.
6. Add Tomatoes and all Masala with Salt. Add water, and let the paste be formed and cook well till 5-7 min.
7. Once the paste (Base) is done, Add minced boiled Soya Granules (remove water completely by pressing it).
8. Keep cooking for 10-15 min till all water is evaporated.
9. Garnish with Coriander Leaves.
10. Serve Hot, can be eaten alone or with bread of your choice or with rice.