Easy Diet Pudding
• By Ipsha Barooah
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:15 Minutes 508 kcal
Ingredients for Easy Diet Pudding
- › 2 eggs
- › 2 bread
- › 200ml milk
- › stevia
1. Crack 2 eggs in the ceramic bowl. Whisk it vigorously. Then, pour the milk and whisk it again. Make sure it is all mixed well. Add stevia as you like. Crumble the bread and put it in the mixture. The bread is to give some form of body to the mixture. Pour 2 cups water inside the pressure cooker. Cover your bowl with aluminium foil to prevent steam water from entering. Place it in the cooker. Close the cooker lid. Let it cook in the steam for 10-15 mins. Let it cool and reveal the bowl for a beautiful pudding. My pudding here is cold and so I could not plate it circular. Enjoy your pudding warm or chilled. It beautiful. In case your pudding is not sweet enough, slightly boil stevia and pour liquid stevia on the pudding. Enjoy.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!