Easy Brown Rice
• By Rajiv Gupta
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
01:00 Minutes 112 kcal
Ingredients for Easy Brown Rice
- › 1 cup brown rice
- › 2 ½ cups water or broth
1. Combine water (or broth) and rice in a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer until tender and most of the liquid has been absorbed, 40 to 50 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes, then fluff with a fork.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!