Easy & Quick Veg Biryani
• By Geetika Dhuper
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:20 Minutes 614 kcal
Ingredients for Easy & Quick Veg Biryani
- › 100 grams paneer
- › 50 grams Rice
- › 100 grams veggies- cauliflower, carrots, beans
- › 50 grams curd
- › 10 grams Everest biryani masala or any other brand
- › 1/2 lemon juice
- › Salt and red chilli powder as per taste
- › 10 grams ghee
1. Heat 10 g of ghee and add the diced vegetable and cook it on high flame to change their colour to little golden brown.
2. Now add salt and red chillis powder along with biryani masala as per taste
3. Add Paneer cubes and curd, give it a mix and immediately add boiled rice.
4. Turn off the gas and garnish it with with chopped coriander and some bell peppers (optional)
5. Enjoy it with vegetable Raita and green Chutney
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!