Easy & quick chicken starter
• By Srija Banerjee
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
01:15 Minutes 424 kcal
Ingredients for Easy & quick chicken starter
- › Chicken breast 200 gm
- › Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
- › Curd 10gms
- › Italian mixed herbs 1 tbsp
- › Salt
- › Lime juice 1-2 tbsp
- › Butter 10 gm
- › Black pepper 1 tbsp
1. Marinate chicken breast with salt, black pepper, lime juice, herbs, ginger garlic paste and curd for 1 hour.
2. Add butter/ olive oil in a nonstick pan and once hot, put the chicken and let it get grilled. Turn sides after a few mins.
3. Once both sides are cooked properly, remove from gas (dont overcook else it becomes chewy). Garnish with lime juice & herbs.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!