Dum Ka Chicken
• By Deeprekha.rajpoot
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:10 Minutes 453 kcal
Ingredients for Dum Ka Chicken
- › 200g Chicken 100g curd 10g almonds 1Tbsp ginger garlic paste 1/2 tsp green chilli paste 1/4 tsp cinnamon powder 1/4tsp clove powder or 3 cloves 1tsp garam masala 1tdp salt
1. 1. Blanch the almonds Microwave the almonds for 1min in water. Remove the skin 2. Almond paste Grind almonds with 1Tbsp of water. 3.Marinate Take a bowl and add chicken, almond paste,curd,gingergarlic paste, green chili paste, salt,gram masala,cinnamon powder, clove powder. Mix them nicely and keep them covered in fridge overnight or for half an hour. 4. Cook Take a pan and add the marinated chicken on very low flame ,covered for 10 min. Can add little water too . Dum ka chicken is ready. Enjoy 🙂
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!