Dudhi tomato soup
• By Deenal Dhulia
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:30 Minutes 150 kcal
Ingredients for Dudhi tomato soup
- › 1. 250 grams bottle guard 2. 1 tomato 3. Spices - Ginger chilli paste, Black pepper, Chilli powder, Salt and Stevia.
1. Step 1 - Boil Bottleguard and Tomato together. Step 2 - Once boiled, blend it it to make a pulp. Step 3 - Strain the pulp with the help of Stariner Step 4 - Take a pan, put 1 tblsp oil Step 5 - Add garlic chilli paste to it and then add the strained pulp. Step 6 - Add all spices i.e. Salt and pepper, chilli powder, stevia, if needed. Step 7 - Add some water to adjust the consistency. Step 8 - Let it cook for 5-7 mins and the soup is ready Step 9 - Garnish it with coriander.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!