• By Varsha
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:30 Minutes 2812 kcal
Ingredients for Dryfruits burfi
- › Dates 100g
- › Cashew 100g
- › Almond 100g
- › Walnut 100g
- › Pistachio 100g
- › Poppy seeds 1 tea spoon
- › Raisins 100g
1. Coarsely grind dates and cut all other nuts into pieces, in a pan take 2ts of ghee and roast all the nuts and then add ground dates paste, give a nice stir, add pinch of cardamom powder, then kneed the mixture wrap it in silver foil, rest it in freezer and cut into pieces after an hour or so.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!