dry paneer snack
• By Kajari
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:15 Minutes 0 kcal
Ingredients for dry paneer snack
- › .
1. Take 100g of paneer, half a bell pepper, one full carrot, half a tomato. Put in a non stick kadai and fry it in 1tea spoon of oil till it becomes cooked or little burnt to give it a crispy taste. Add some wAter for the carrot to be more eatable. Add the paneer and add whatever spices u like. Special ingredient: black pepper. Fry till all water is evaporated and the paneer looks a little brown at edges. Serve hot.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!