| 1 minute to read
- fresh Thai basil leaves* or regular basil leaves 118.3 ml
- fish sauce (nam pla or nuoc nam)* 59.1 ml
- garlic cloves, chopped 12.0
- ground chicken 680.4 g
- Golden Mountain sauce* or light soy sauce 59.1 ml
- Anaheim chiles or Italian frying peppers, or 2 green bell peppers (about 12 ounces total), cut into strips 4.0
- plum tomatoes, each cut into 6 wedges 4.0 large
- black soy sauce* 59.1 ml
- sugar 1.0 Tbsp
- chopped fresh Thai chiles* 59.1 ml
- vegetable oil 59.1 ml
Cook noodles in large pot of boiling salted water until tender but still firm to bite, stirring frequently.
Meanwhile, heat oil in heavy large pot over medium-high heat.
Add garlic and Thai chiles; sauté 30 seconds.
Add chicken and next 4 ingredients and sauté until chicken is cooked through, about 4 minutes.
Add noodles, tomatoes, and Anaheim chiles; toss to coat.
Transfer to large platter, sprinkle with basil leaves, and serve.
*Available in the Asian foods section or produce section of some supermarkets, and at Southeast Asian and some Asian markets.