Double egg cheese Maggi
• By Indrani Kumbhare
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:20 Minutes 655 kcal
Ingredients for Double egg cheese Maggi
- › 1. Maggi (70 gms) - 1 packet 2. Oil - 10 gms 3. Onion, tomatoes, capsicum-50 gms 4. Cheese - 1 Slice 5. Garlic butter - 5 gms 6. Cumin, mustard seeds,garlic, hing 7. Green chilly, coriander, pizza mix 8. Eggs - 2
1. Heat oil in a nonstick pan. Add cumin and mustard seeds. Also add a pinch of hing.
2. Now add finely chopped chilly and garlic. After about half a minute, add onions and let them turn golden brown.
3. Now add tomatoes and capsicum, let them soften,then add all the powdered spices (salt, turmeric,red chilli) including Maggi masala.
4. Add Maggi, mix it well and add water to cook.
5. While Maggi is getting ready. Heat another pan and add butter to it. Add 2 eggs and pizza mix over it. Make it like a scrambled egg.
6. Once the Maggi is cooked well, add the scrambled eggs and put cheese and mix well. Yummy and filling double egg cheese Maggi is ready! Enjoy 💜
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!