• By Dr Aditi Gupta
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:7 Minutes 206 kcal
Ingredients for Double-decker eggs
- › 3- egg whites 1- bread slice 100gm- veggies 15gm- cheese 5gm- tandoori spread 3gm- butter Italian spices
1. 1) Heat the pan, add butter, and spread it evenly. 2) Cut bread into squares, place it over a heated pan. 3) Add egg whites and a pinch of salt. 4) Add veggies, let it stay for a min or so. Add spices. 5) Add cheese on the top. 6) Cover it with a lid until it cooks.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!