Dinner with Chicken Kheema
• By Tanzim Khan
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:30 Minutes 590 kcal
Ingredients for Dinner with Chicken Kheema
- › Chicken Boneless - 200gm Rice - 80gm oil -7 gm Onion - 1 tomato -1 Ginger Garlic Paste -2 tsp Turmeric powder Red Chilli powder - as per taste chicken masala - 1tsp Salt - as per taste Cabbage-70gms
1. The as usual Indian styled, Take oil and saute finely chopped onion.
2. Add chicken to it, and stir for 5mins till it turns white.
3. Add Tomato , Ginger Garlic Paste and rest of the masalas.
4. Add just 1 cup water
5. Let it cook on slow flame for around 20mins, stir in between.
6. The cabbage is just separately sauted in 3gms of oil, and sprinkled with Piri Piri masala.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!