Dijon Chickpea and Egg Salad
• By Claudia Franco
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:10 Minutes 232 kcal
Ingredients for Dijon Chickpea and Egg Salad
- › 1 (15-ounce/425g) can no-salt-added chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- › 4 large hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- › 6 tablespoons (86g) mayonnaise
- › 1/4 cup (16g) green onions, chopped
- › 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- › 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- › 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- › 8 lettuce leaves
1. In a large bowl, coarsely mash chickpeas with a fork. Add eggs and stir to combine. Stir in mayonnaise, green onions, Dijon, salt and pepper. Serve over lettuce leaves.
2. Serves: 4 | Serving Size: 2 lettuce leaves and about 3/4 cup salad
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!