• By K T Navin
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:20 Minutes 142 kcal
Ingredients for Devil's egg
- › boiled egg mashed potatoes masala powder( jheera, garam masala, chat masala) bread crumbs beaten egg onion coriander butter salt
1. 1. Prepare a paste of mashed potato, saute onion and masala ( texture will be like wheat dough) 2. Cut egg into half and cover it with layer of paste made above 3. Dip the outcome of step 2 into beaten egg and roll in into bread crumbs 4. Apply melted butter in outer layer with brush 5. Air fry for 5-7 mins 6. Enjoy with onion roundles and tomato ketchup
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!