Deconstructed cheese paneer sandwich
• By Ipshita Mukherjee
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:10 Minutes 330 kcal
Ingredients for Deconstructed cheese paneer sandwich
- › Bread 50g
- › Paneer 25g
- › grated Cheese 25g
- › Chopped Onion 50g
- › Chopped Tomato 50g
- › Green chili
- › Chilly flakes
- › Salt
- › Pepper
- › Oregano
- › Butter 10g
1. Step 1 Toast bread and grind it in mixer with butter. Keep aside
2. Step 2 In a bowl take paneer and mash it,add chopped onion, chopped tomato, chopped chilis, oregano, chilly flakes, salt and pepper and mix it.
3. Step 3 platting First put bread crumbs, then put sauce, next put grated cheese and top it with paneer mixture.
4. PN: Hot And sweet sauce made at home.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!