Dates and dryfruit balls
• By Siddhi
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:15 Minutes 726 kcal
Ingredients for Dates and dryfruit balls
- › 50 grams dates dried
- › 5 gram ghee
- › 20 gram shredded coconut
- › 25 gram almond
- › 25 grams cashew
- › 25 grams walnut
1. Dry roast almond, cashew into non-stick on low flame until slightly aromatic. Remove it into another bowl when they turn slightly golden.
2. Put little ghee into pan, dry roast seedless dates into non-stick untill soft, when they become slightly hot turn them to the other sides as well.
3. Cool all these. Blend dates in short intervals to a coarse mixture, add dry fruit later and blend it once.
4. Remove mixture to a plate, add half amount of shredded coconut, add little ghee init to bind them well, mix it well. Divide mixture and gently roll to balls. Roll ball into remaining coconut powder.
5. Store them into air tight container and put it into refrigerator for a while and it's ready to serve.
6. Total 150 grams, made 9 balls so 1 peice of 16.6 grams. 1 ball calories : 80.66 P: 1.7 C: 5.5 F: 5.7
7. Fullfill sweet cravings and enjoy festivity..
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!