• By Rashi Bansal
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:5 Minutes 80 kcal
Ingredients for Date Rolls
- › 1/2 tsp ghee
- › 3/4 cup deseeded and finely chopped black dates (khajur)
- › 1 tbsp chopped almonds
- › 1 tbsp chopped pistachios
- › 1 tbsp chopped walnuts
- › 2 tbsp poppy seeds (khus khus) for coating
1. Heat the ghee in a small non-stick pan, add the dates and cook on low flame, while stirring continuously for 5-7 mins or till they turn into soft lump.
2. Add the almonds, pistachio nuts and walnuts and mix well.
3. Divide into 6 equal portions and shape each portion into roll.
4. Coat each roll with poppy seeds and refrigerate to set.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!