Dan Dan noodles
• By Nitika Saini
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:20 Minutes 486 kcal
Ingredients for Dan Dan noodles
- › Any noodles : 30 gm ( I used whole wheat)
- › Mushrooms : 40 gms
- › Paneer : 50 gms
- › Soya sauce : 1 tspn
- › Chilli flakes
- › Ghee : 5 gms
- › Rice vinegar : 1 tspn
- › Garlic
- › Five spices powder : 1 tspn
- › Peanut butter : 30gms
1. 1. Boil noodles 2. In a pan add ghee and roast finely grated garlic. 3. Add finely chopped mushroom and grated or crumbled paneer. 4. Cook for 3-4 minutes 5. Add soya sauce, five spices powder and salt according to taste. 6. In a bowl, add rice vinegar, soya sauce, chilli flakes, peanut butter and a tablespoon of water saved from boiling noodles. Make a slurry. 7. Take a bowl, add this slurry, add noodles and top it with mushroom paneer mixture. 8. Mix well and relish.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!