• By Arindam Mondal
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:20 Minutes 224 kcal
Ingredients for Dal Vada
- › Red lentils - 50gm
- › Oil - 10gm
1. Soak the lentils for 30 mins.
2. Grind the soaked lentils and make a paste. Add salt as per taste.
3. Hit the oil in a frying pan.
4. Make small balls , flatten them and fry both sides for 10 mins each.
5. And now it is ready to be served hot.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!