| 1 minute to read
Dal Rice Appam 😊 Healthy Bhi 💪Tasty Bhi 😋
- 45 gms Rice
- 40 gms Yellow Moong Dal
- Mustrad Seeds as per requirement
- Black Pepper & Salt to Taste
1. Step 1 - Soak the Dal & Rice together for 5-6 hours
2. Step 2 - Wash Dal Rice properly - take out all the water – put it in mixer jar – add 2 green chillies – grind well.
3. Step 3 - transfer the mixture in the bowl – check the consistency of the batter add some water (make sure it is thick not liquidy batter)– add black pepper – add Salt to Taste
4. Step 4- Heat the apam pan on slow flame – Greece the pan with very little amount of oil- add few mustard seeds-with the help of table spoon start adding the batter (this will help to make even size of appam) – cover the lid – check after 2 mins and turn to other side let it cook for 2 more mins on slow flame- Dal Rice appam is ready to serve – serve hot only.
It was my lunch, Dal Rice Appam was served with 100 gms Cabbage Sabji