dal makhni and soya wheat paratha
• By Dr Rati Kedia
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 250 kcal
Ingredients for dal makhni and soya wheat paratha
- › Black urad dal 30gms
- › Rajma 10 gms
- › Tomato 30 gms
- › Onion 30gms
- › Butter 10gms
- › Salt, kasuri methi, red chilli, garlic , ginger and lemon
1. Soak dal and rajma for 3 to 4 hours. After it is soaked put it in a pressure cooker with chopped onions and pinch of salt and blow 5 to 6whistles. Let it cool down and mesh the dal with blender.
2. Now add butter, heat it and add ginger and garlic to it. Add red chilli ,tomato puree and salt. Let it cook for few minutes till it leaves lilttle butter. then add blended dal to it and let it boil for around 20minutes( add more water according to the required consistency)now add kasuri methi to it. After switching of the flame , squeeze lemon.
3. Enjoy it with wheat and soya flour paratha
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!