• By Sushma Nesargikar
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
30:00 Minutes 390 kcal
Ingredients for Dal kheer
- › Channa dal - 50 gram
- › Soya milk - 250 ml
- › Raisans- 10 gram
- › Almonds- 5 gram
- › Jaggery - 20 gram
- › Cardamom - 2
1. Soak channa dal for 2-3 hours. Take a thick bottom pan, add the soaked channa dal along with water and cook it until it turns little soft. Later on add soya milk and cook the dal in it. Once its cooked well add jaggery, crushed cardamom, raisins and almond. Cook until everything blends well together. It turns thick and cream. You can eat it either warm or cold. U can even add a scoop of protein powder in the end of you wish too.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!