Dal- chaval chilla
• By Diksha Dubey
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:10 Minutes 365 kcal
Ingredients for Dal- chaval chilla
- › masoor dal 30 gms,rice 50gms, veggies 100gms, oil 5gms, salt as per taste
1. 1.Soak the amount of quantified rice and pulse together for an hour.2. Grind it in a mixture to make a batter.3.Add salt, ajwain, chillies, tomato, onions to the batter 4.Chop/grate the quantified vegetables as per taste.5.Put the tava on flame .6.Add the quantified oil/ghee/ butter .7.Let the tawa heat up.8.Spread the batter on the tawa and make chillas/dosas/uttapams out of it.Have it with curd/chutni/salad as per your calories🐵😁
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!