Dal & wheat dosa/chilla
• By Punam Nath
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
15:00 Minutes 433 kcal
Ingredients for Dal & wheat dosa/chilla
- › Wheat flour-50gm
- › Moong Dal-50gm
- › Olive Oil-10gm
- › Salt, Turmeric, Ginger & Garlic
1. Measure your moong dal, soak for one hr. After one hr grind it along with ginger & garlic. Pour in bowl, add wheat flour along with salt, turmeric and pinch zeera and water. Make bit liquid consistency. Heat the pan, apply little olive oil, pour your batter and pour few drop of oil and cover with lid. After 30sec flip it, again cover with lid. After 30sec your Dal & wheat chilla/dosa is ready. You can easily make four chilla/dosa with above mention gm. Serve with curd or veggies. Note: use non-stick pan which takes very little oil.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!