Dal and Paneer ke Kofte curry
• By Promita Roychoudhury
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 508 kcal
Ingredients for Dal and Paneer ke Kofte curry
- › dal 40 gms - I used masoor dal
- › paneer 100 gms
- › tomatoes 50 gms
- › green chillies
- › olive oil 10 gms
- › spices
1. soak the masoor dal for about half an hour.
2. make a paste of the dal in the mixer.
3. crumble the paneer and add it to the dal paste.
4. add salt to the mixture and make small flat kofte . the mixture should not be too watery else the kofte won't hold shape.
5. add 5 gms oil to a non stick pan and shallow fry the kofte till both sides are golden brown. fry at a low flame so that the inside is cooked well as you are using less oil. if ur macros permit you can increase the quantity of oil.
6. the koftes are now done. you can stof here and enjoy the fried koftes.
7. for the curry take 5 gms oil in a pan.
8. add whole jeera and tomatoes.
9. add little turmeric, red chilly powder, jeera powder, dhaniya powder and salt and cook till the tomatoes are squishy.
10. add water and bring to boil.
11. add the koftes and let it simmer for sometime
12. add dhaniya if you wish and tadaaa the fdish is done.
13. enjoy this with hot steamed rice and lemme know how it was . 😃
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!