• By Shriya Chakraborty
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:20 Minutes 245 kcal
Ingredients for Dahi paneer
- › paneer 40 gm veggies (carrot,onion,cloves,green chillies, ginger) 100gm curd 30g oil/ghee 10gm
1. Make a paste of onion,curd,green chillies,cloves. Heat up the pan and put some oil, Add ginger, cinnamon, and put the mixer cook it for 5 minutes until the curd leave it's water add veggies, salt, turmeric, jeera powder, dhaniya powder and garam masala powder, add the paneer and cook it for 15 mins... add water if needed
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!