Daal Kairi with Soya
• By Mrunal
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:20 Minutes 286 kcal
Ingredients for Daal Kairi with Soya
- › Chana Dal (D-Mart Premia) 20 Gm Mangos, Raw 50 gm Potatoes,Raw,Skin 30 gm Onions,Raw 25 gm Ghee 5 gm Soya Chunks (Nutrela) 30 gm Spices and condiments.
1. Daal kairi + Soya Total calories : 287 P: 20.3 C: 37.3 F: 6.2 Ingredients and procedure: Heat ghee/oil in a pan. Add mustard seeds, cumin, curry leaves, finely chopped onion and potato. Sauté for 1-2 minutes. Add asafoetida, turmeric, red chilli powder, salt, sweetener (optional), Peeled & grated raw mango, Chana daal (soaked for 4-5 hrs, coarsely grinded) and cook for 5 min. Add soya chunks (cook for 2-3 whistle with water, salt & a green chilli, Rinse with cold water - squeeze - mince). Cover with lid & cook for another 7-8 minutes/till daal is cooked. Add chopped coriander and serve hot. (The final texture of dish should be moist as poha) (Adding mustard seeds, coriander, etc will change the macros from image attached for anything between 10-25 calories depending upon quantities used, negligible)
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!