• By Arindam Mondal
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:15 Minutes 242 kcal
Ingredients for Daal Bada
- › Any Dal ( Prefered Matar Dal - Split Peas) - 50gm
- › Oil - 10gm
1. Soak the dal for 1-2 hours in water.
2. Rinse the water from the daal and make a thik paste.
3. Add chopped onion, cumin seeds and spices as per your choices into the paste.
4. Add salt and sugar as per your taste.
5. Heat the oil in a pan.
6. Make flat balls from the paste and fry it for 5-7 mins.
7. Flip the balls and fry the other side for another 5 mins.
8. And it's ready to be served hot.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!