• By Sanyog Halarnkar
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:10 Minutes 287 kcal
Ingredients for Custard
- › 7gms custard powder 12gms of nuts 200ml of milk 50gms of banana or any fruit of your choice 10gms of raisin 2-4 sugar-free pellets
1. Add 7gms of custard powder to 200ml of milk and mix it well. Then boil the milk at low flame and add sugar-free pellets and keep stirring it for 2-3 mins. once done keep it in the refrigerator for 30-60mins and add fruits & finely chopped nuts of your choice.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!